Broadly speaking, laboratories within the ITB Chemistry Study Program are divided into two groups, namely educational laboratories and research laboratories. Laboratory division is carried out based on scientific field groups.
Coordinator: Dr. Dikhi Firmansyah, S.Si., M.Sc.
Deputy Coordinator: Dr. Muhammad Iqbal, M.Si.
Head of the Jatinangor Lab: Dr. Handajaya Rusley
- Basic Chemistry Laboratory of Ganesha Campus
- Jatinangor Campus Basic Chemistry Laboratory
Analytical Chemistry Laboratory
Lab Leader: Dr. Rusnadi
- Electrometry Laboratory
- Separation and Speciation Laboratory
Physical Chemistry Laboratory
Lab Leader: Dr. Rachmawati
- Material Physical Chemistry Laboratory
- Core Chemistry and Electrochemistry Laboratory
- Computing Laboratory
- Corrosion Laboratory
Inorganic Chemistry Laboratory
Lab Leader: Dr. Eng. Yessi Permana
- Solids and Catalysis Laboratory
Organic Chemistry Laboratory
Lab Leader: Dr. Robby Roswanda
- Ganesha Campus Organic Chemistry Laboratory
- Synthesis and Natural Materials Laboratory
Lab Leader: Dr. Yanti Rachmayanti
- Ganesha Campus Biochemistry Laboratory
Teaching Chemistry Masters Educational Laboratory
Lab Leader: Dr. Elvira Hermawati, M.Sc.
Location: Basic Science Center A Building (BSC-A), 2nd Floor.